Perfect for the intrepid adventurers and nature-lovers.
Summary of activities: Travel by speedboat to and from Bandar jetty, Nature trekking at Bukit Patoi, Canopy Tower trekking, Abseiling, Wall Climbing, BBQ, Experience Traditional Style Cooking, Night Trekking, Fishing, Waterfall Exploration, National Park visit, Flying Fox, Temuai travel, Rafting/Kayaking (based on group size, groups smaller than 4 will be kayaking), River Swimming and Rice Field Visit.
Bookings: Must be confirmed and program fee paid in full, minimum of 4 days before program start date. Children below 6 years of age are charged at 60% of normal program rate.
Please note: There will be an additional surcharge of $10 BND per person, for packages occurring on Public Holidays.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (BBQ and Traditional Cooked Dinners)
Room Upgrades (at added cost):
- Upgrade to Family Room: Double bed, bunk beds and en suite ($20 BND)
- Upgrade to Homebase Superior Room: Double bed, en suite ($20 BND)
- Upgrade to Homebase Deluxe Room: Double bed, en suite ($25 BND)
- Upgrade to Riverside Rooms: 2 double beds, en suite ($30 BND)
Not what you’re looking for?
Our Ulu Temburong packages are fully customisable! If the activity you want is not listed in our Booking Form, please list what you are interested in, in the Comments Box in our Booking Form or contact us on +673 8811179.
|1315||Please arrive promptly at the Temburong Boat Jetty (Bandar) –See map here– Write down your name, nationality and passport number at the boat operator booth. Inform the booth operator that you are traveling with Trandie (Hj Moksin), as we will cover your boat fee|
|1345||Departure from Bandar jetty by speedboat|
|1430||Arrive at Bangar jetty, Temburong. Depart from Bangar with Trandie’s van, to Trandie’s Riverside Terminal at Batang Duri|
|1450||Arrive at Trandie’s Terminal building – Batang Duri.|
– Warm introduction and welcome!
– Settle into your rooms.
– Be adventurous and try out our flying fox across the river!
– Abseil down our custom-built, 8 meter high abseiling platform!
– Scale our 10 meter high climbing wall
– Test your dexterity with our exciting and swinging Postman’s Walk!
– Relax, walk around the terminal area, have a cool and refreshing swim~
– Enjoy the calm sunset and dusk.
|2000||Dinner – Enjoy our delicious lamb barbecue and savory traditional bamboo style cooking!|
|2045||Explore the jungle at night with night trekking at Bukit Batang Duri.|
|0800||Breakfast at Trandie’s Riverview platform – Experience the majesty of a forest sunrise, with the cool morning mist still floating above the treetops!|
|0840||Trip to Ulu Temburong National Park by Tamuai (local boat)|
– Registration at the Park, cross the Hanging Bridge, trek up to the Canopy Walkway (~1200 steps high) and cross the Canopy Walkway (60 meters high!) for a panoramic view of the Temburong forest.
– Travel to a local, calm and beautiful waterfall – take a quick dip and swim!
– Experience our unique Fish Foot Massage!
|1130||Have a picnic lunch on the riverbank, while enjoying the mesmerising view and rushing sound of the powerful river rapids!|
|1230||Depart by longboat to lower Kudan for PVC rafting or body surfing in the cool and clear Temburong river!|
|1300||Arrive at Trandie’s Terminal building at Batang Duri|
– Freshen up/shower and return safety equipment
|1430||Depart for one of the local Longhouses for a taste of indigenous Iban lifestyle!|
|1600||Arrive back at TMR for afternoon coffee and tea break|
|1630||Leisure time (What can I get up to in my free time?)|
|1730||Try your hand at fishing in our own man made pond!|
|0730||Breakfast at Trandie’s Riverview platform- Pack up your belongings|
|0800||Trip to Bukit Patoi (one of the local hills) for a nature hike – stop to admire the beautiful view of Temburong’s forests upon reaching one of the peaks!|
Visit one of Brunei’s local rice fields at Paradayan, for the opportunity to take postcard perfect photos to send back home!
|1145||Have lunch at one of the local restaurants in Bangar.|
|1230||Board the boat for the Bandar jetty by water taxi|
|1320||Arrive at the Bandar jetty|
- Sunrise Trek at Bukit Batang Duri (Only 15 minute trek from site)
- Sunrise Trek at Bukit Patoi
Basic package cost: $308 BND (before any optional add-ons)
Number of participants: Minimum of 2 people (Guests wishing to book a package alone will be charged a minimum rate based on 2 persons)
Please select your Date of Arrival below to start your booking:
Is your package a guided tour?
Yes, it is! Our guide will meet you at the Bangar (Temburong) jetty. They are locals, with a combined experience of over 20+ years having done jungle treks and tours, and can speak both Malay and English. They will accompany you on your trip into the Ulu Temburong National Park.
What else can I do at Trandie?
- Kayaking in the afternoon ($15 BND per person, minimum 2 people)
- Tubing in the afternoon ($5 BND per person)
- Abseiling in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Wall climbing in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Visit our gardens! – We have our unique Brunei-Borneo Orchid Garden, Medicinal & Herbal Garden and we’ve just started growing our own local Veggies and Fruits.
- For larger groups, we can arrange for a cultural dance show by the indigenous Iban tribe (requires advance notice of a week and subject to availability)
How do I book this package?
Scroll to the bottom of this page, enter your desired package starting date, enter the number of guests travelling (only guests under the age of 6 are considered as children), and choose your desired package.
Click on the ‘Check Availability’ button and you will be redirected to our Booking Page, where you will need to enter more details.
Once you have completed and submitted the Booking Form, we will check availability for your package.
If available, we will email you an invoice with details on how to pay securely online and confirm your booking.