Description: Have you been feeling very wound up, stressed, or anxious lately? Can’t seem to escape those emails coming at you every hour, or scrolling down your Facebook page to check your friends updates? Do you just need a #digitaldetox?
Our Digital Detox package is designed for the modern, weary and worn out guest who just wants a break from technology. Upon arrival at our resort in Batang Duri, we highly recommend that you surrender any and all electronics to our management staff, who will keep your belongings safe and return them to you before departure the next day.
No more emails, calls or social messages to bother you – be invisible to the rest of the world for a day!
Perhaps you can bring your favourite book that is guaranteed to calm and inspire you? Or maybe dive into that novel that you’ve always been meaning to read but never had the time to… until now!
This package is designed to be free and easy, with the bare minimum of adventure activities (i.e. tubing).
We hope that by the end of your stay, you will experience a greater sense of peace with yourself, it will be easier to focus, and your mind chatter will be reduced greatly. That, and we hope you will feel relaxed!
The best part is you don’t even need to travel that far, it’s less than 2 hours away from Bandar for our #digitaldetox package.
Summary of Black Hole Retreat Package’s activities: Travel by speedboat to and from Bandar jetty, Dinner, Overnight Stay at Trandie, Temuai travel, Tubing, Coffee/tea Break, Breakfast, Lunch.
Bookings: Must be confirmed and program fee paid in full, minimum of 4 days before program start date.
Please note: There will be an additional surcharge of $10 BND per person, for packages occurring on Public Holidays.
Optional add-ons: Available
Meals: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Room Upgrades (at added cost):
- Upgrade to Family Room: Double bed, bunk beds and en suite ($20 BND)
- Upgrade to Homebase Superior Room: Double bed, en suite ($20 BND)
- Upgrade to Homebase Deluxe Room: Double bed, en suite ($25 BND)
- Upgrade to Riverside Rooms: 2 double beds, en suite ($30 BND)
|1230||Please arrive promptly at the Temburong Boat Jetty (Bandar) –See map here– Write down your name, nationality and passport number at the boat operator booth. Inform the booth operator that you are traveling with Trandie (Hj Moksin), as we will cover your boat fee|
|1300||Departure from Bandar jetty by speedboat|
|1345||Arrive at Bangar jetty, Temburong|
|1400||Depart from Bangar with Trandie’s van, to Trandie’s Riverside Terminal at Batang Duri|
|1430||Arrive at Trandie’s Terminal building in Batang Duri- Warm introduction and welcome!– Optional but highly recommended: Surrender your electronics (smartphones, smart watches, Bluetooth headsets, laptops, etc) to our management staff, who will keep them safely for you and return them before you depart tomorrow.– Settle into your rooms
– Relax, walk around the terminal area, have a cool and refreshing swim~- Enjoy the calm sunset and dusk
|0600||Breakfast at Trandie’s Riverview platform
Experience the majesty of a forest sunrise, with the cool morning mist still floating above the treetops!
|1100||Travel upstream using the local Temuai (boat), and tube downstream back to Trandie!|
|1130||Arrive back at Trandie’s terminal, have a quick shower and freshen up!|
|1200||Have a delicious, home cooked lunch!|
|1415||Checkout – have any electronics returned to you|
|1430||Depart for Bangar jetty by van|
|1500||Arrive at Bangar jetty|
|1515||Depart for Bandar jetty by water taxi|
|1600||Arrive at the Bandar jetty, BSB|
- Wall Climbing
Basic package cost: $137 BND (before any optional add-ons)
Minimum number of participants: 1 person (no extra charge for single guests).
Please select your Date of Arrival below to start your Booking:
What else can I do while at Trandie?
- Kayaking in the afternoon ($25 BND per person, minimum charge of 2 people)
- Rafting in the afternoon ($25 BND per person, minimum 4 people)
- Abseiling in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Wall climbing in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Flying Fox ($10 BND per person)
- Visit to the Ulu Temburong National Park and Canopy Walk ($105 BND for guests travelling alone, price varies for 2 or more persons)
- Visit our themed gardens! – We have our unique Brunei-Borneo Orchid Garden, Medicinal and Herbal Garden, as well as a Small Birds Aviary!
- Climb our 80 foot high tree house, have a majestic view of the Temburong river and try bird spotting!
How do I book this package?
Scroll to the bottom of this page, enter your desired package starting date, enter the number of guests travelling (only guests under the age of 6 are considered as children), and choose your desired package.
Click on the ‘Check Availability’ button and you will be redirected to our Booking Page, where you will need to enter more details.
Once you have completed and submitted the Booking Form, we will check availability for your package.
If available, we will email you an invoice with details on how to pay securely online and confirm your booking.