Ulu Temburong Introductory Daytrip Visit Package
Basic package cost: Only $112 BND! (before any optional add-ons)
Number of participants: Minimum of 2 people (Guests wishing to book a package alone will be charged a minimum rate based on 2 persons).
Summary of Daytrip Visit Package activities: In under half a day: Travel by speedboat to and from Bandar jetty, have a quick morning tea/coffee break, National Park visit, Canopy Tower trekking, Waterfall exploration, Fish Foot Massage, lunch, experience our two-way Flying Fox, Tamuai travel.
Bookings: Must be confirmed and program fee paid in full, minimum of 4 days before program start date. Children below 6 years of age are charged at 60% of normal program rate.
Please note: There will be an additional surcharge of $10 BND per person, for packages occurring on Public Holidays.
Optional add-ons (at added cost):
- Rafting ($25 BND per person, minimum 4 people)
- Kayaking ($25 BND per person, minimum of 2 people)
- Floating/body surfing ($5 BND per person)
- Tubing ($5 BND per person)
- Abseiling ($10 BND per person)
- Wall climbing ($10 BND per person)
|0720||Be at the Kianggeh (Bandar) jetty – see map here – https://goo.gl/maps/xw5FNamakBF2|
– Find the Temburong boat operator booth named Hj Tarsad. Write down your name, nationality, passport number and gender on the booking form to secure a seat on the earliest boat to Temburong. Tell the kiosk operator that you are travelling with Trandie (Hj Moksin), as we will cover your fees.
|0745||Departure from Bandar jetty by speedboat|
|0830||Arrival at Bangar jetty, meet with our Trandie guide|
– Bus ride to Trandie Marina Resorts
|0900||Arrival at Trandie: Warm introduction and welcome!|
Coffee and tea break at Trandie’s Riverview platform.
|0930||Trip to the Ulu Temburong National Park by Tamuai (local boat)|
|1030||Registration at the Park, followed by a guided tour up the Canopy Walkway (~1200 steps high) and cross the Canopy Walkway (60 meters high!) for a panoramic view of the Temburong forest.Visit a local, calm and beautiful waterfall – take a quick dip and swim! Also enjoy the unique, Fish Foot Massage!|
|1230||Return to Trandie for lunch. Experience the excitement of our Flying Fox ride, 10 meters high above the Temburong river!|
|1330||Depart for Bangar jetty by van|
|1345||Arrive at Bangar jetty|
|1400||Depart for Bandar jetty by water taxi|
|1445||Arrive at the Bandar jetty, BSB|
What else can I do while at Trandie?
- Rafting in the afternoon ($25 BND per person, minimum 4 people)
- Kayaking in the afternoon ($25 BND per person, minimum charge of 2 people)
- Floating/body surfing in the afternoon ($5 BND per person)
- Tubing in the afternoon ($5 BND per person)
- Abseiling in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Wall climbing in the afternoon ($10 BND per person)
- Visit our themed gardens! – We have our unique Brunei-Borneo Orchid Garden, Medicinal and Herbal Garden, as well as a Small Birds Aviary!
- Climb our 80 foot high tree house, have a majestic view of the Temburong river and try bird spotting!
- For larger groups, we can arrange for a cultural dance show by the indigenous Iban tribe (requires advance notice of a week and subject to availability)
Is your package a guided tour?
Yes, it is! Our guide will meet you at the Bangar (Temburong) jetty. They are locals, with a combined experience of over 20+ years having done jungle treks and tours, and can speak both Malay and English. They will accompany you on your trip into the Ulu Temburong National Park.
How do I book this package?
Scroll to the bottom of this page, enter your desired package starting date, enter the number of guests travelling (only guests under the age of 6 are considered as children), and choose your desired package.
Click on the ‘Check Availability’ button and you will be redirected to our Booking Page, where you will need to enter more details.
Once you have completed and submitted the Booking Form, we will check availability for your package.
If available, we will email you an invoice with details on how to pay securely online and confirm your booking.